In the first two years of its initial three-year tenure, the Commission has worked diligently and assiduously to contribute to the actualization of Governor Emmanuel Uduaghan’s bold vision of delivering the dividends of democracy to the host communities (Oil & Gas) in the 19 Local Government councils that constitute DESOPADEC.
The major areas of intervention include:
2. Roads and Waterways Facilities;
3. Education , Bursaries and Scholarships;
4. Employment scheme;
5. Micro-Credits Schemes;
6. Agriculture and Fisheries;
7. Potable Water;
8. Staff Training Programmers and Workshop;
9. Foreign Investments and Partnerships;
10. Modular Refineries and Gas-Processing Plants;
11. Paper and Pulp Industries.